Once you understand the timelines for different payment and delivery methods, this article will help you track your payment as soon as the funds have been collected.
Payments have a very linear journey:
- When you upload a bill, it appears in your Pay inbox.
- After you schedule a future payment, it moves to the Scheduled tab.
- When Melio collects the funds on the deducted date, it will move to the Paid tab.
When the payment is in the Paid tab, the payment progress bar helps you monitor the rest of the journey.
The payment progress bar is located at the top of the payment details section, on the right side of the page.
The payment progress bar shows:
- Stage 1: Collected - the money was collected from your account.
- Stage 2: Sent/In transit - the payment is being processed.
- Stage 3: Cleared/Deposited - the money has been successfully delivered to your vendor's account.
Additionally, when a payment has cleared and reaches stage 3, a green COMPLETED label will show above the amount in the Paid tab.