WIth Melio, you can use your credit card or debit card to make a payment (at a 2.9% fee). Before making payments on the Melio app, you’ll first need to link your credit card, debit card or your bank account.
With the Melio app, you can only connect your card when making a payment.
- Choose an existing bill, scan an invoice or add a new bill.
- Tap Pay.
- When asked what you want to Pay with, tap Credit or debit card.
Note: Payment method is pre-selected
When you already have a verified card connected, it will be selected automatically.
To add another card:
- Tap Change in the right top corner of the Pay with box.
- Tap Add another credit/ debit card.
- Add your card details and tap Save.
- Fill in your card information and tap Save card.
- When your card is successfully connected, tap Continue.
- Continue making the payment.