Payment delivery timelines for the Melio app are the same as when you use Melio.com.
Tracking your payments on the app
When a payment is collected, it gets the label “Paid” and is marked with a green dot.
At this stage, you can monitor its journey to completion from the payment progress bar.
These payments can be found in two places:
- The Paid tab on the home screen.
- In Vendors, under the vendor you've scheduled a payment to.
Where can you find the payment progress bar?
To see the payment progress bar, click on a paid payment. It’s located at the top of the screen.
Understanding the payment progress bar
The payment progress bar shows:
- Stage 1: Collected - The money was collected from your account.
- Stage 2: Sent/In transit - The payment is being processed.
- Stage 3: Cleared/Deposited - The money has been successfully delivered to your vendor’s account.
Additionally, when a payment has been cleared and reaches stage 3, it will get a green COMPLETED label.