Before making payments, you’ll first need to link your bank account, a credit or debit card. Connecting your bank account automatically using Plaid only takes a couple of minutes. Plaid is connected to the top 100 banks in the US.
With the Melio app, you can only connect your bank account when making a payment.
- Choose an unpaid bill, scan an invoice or add a new bill.
- Tap Pay.
- When asked what you want to Pay with, tap Bank account.
Note: Payment method is pre-selected
When you already have a verified bank account connected, it will be selected automatically.
To change your bank account:
- Tap Change in the right top corner of the Pay with box.
- Tap Change bank account.
- Select Instantly with Plaid.
- You’ll be taken to the first screen of Plaid. Complete the steps to allow Plaid to link your bank account and tap Continue.
- Continue making the payment.
Note: Can’t find your bank on the list?
You must connect and verify your bank account manually if you can’t find your bank on the list.