Want to get paid even faster? Add Melio’s Schedule Payment button to your invoices or email signature. It’s simple and takes only a minute.
Here’s an overview of the steps:
- Download the payment button image below and save it to your desktop.
- Insert the image in your email signature or invoice template.
- Add your Melio.me link to the image.
Step 1: Download the payment button as an image:
1. Right-click on one of the Schedule Payment button images below.
2. Select Save image as and save it to your desktop.
You can choose which payment button you want to use- with or without credit card logos:
Without credit card logos:
With credit card logos:
Step 2: Insert the payment button in your email signature or invoice template:
Tip: We recommend adding it to both.
1. Open your email signature or invoice template.
2. Insert the Schedule Payment button image at the bottom of your email signature or invoice template.
Here’s an example of what it looks like on an invoice template:
Step 3: Add your Melio.me link to the image
Here’s how to access your Melio.me link:
1. Sign into your Melio account.
2. Go to Settings in the left sidebar, then Company settings.
3. Under Payment page, click Copy link to copy your melio.me link.
4. Go back to your email signature or invoice template.
5. Right-click on the Schedule Payment button image and select Insert link.
6. Paste your Melio.me link.
NOTE: For paper invoices
If you send paper invoices to your customers, you can also share the text version of your payment link. Here’s how it looks at the bottom of an invoice:
That’s it! Now your customer can pay you directly from your invoices or when you send them an email.