Melio’s business network is a fast-growing directory of national and local vendors– including telecommunication companies, financial institutions, utility services, food & beverage companies, and many more.
Vendors in Melio’s business network will appear with this verification badge next to their name, so you can quickly identify them:
This article will cover all the ways to add network vendors:
- You’ve previously added the vendor or synced from your accounting software.
- By searching for the vendor when adding a bill or making a payment.
- By searching for the vendor when adding a contact.
You’ve previously added the vendor or synced from your accounting software:
Already paid a vendor with Melio or synced a vendor from your accounting software?
If they register to Melio’s business network and become a verified network vendor after you’ve previously added them, their updated details will be automatically saved in your dashboard.
- You get to save time when sending them payments going forward- your vendors’ preferred payment method and bank details are already set.
- You can be sure your payments are routed safely and correctly since the verified vendor sets the bank details.
- It’s easy to identify a verified network vendor– you’ll see the network verification badge next to their name.
- If you have upcoming payments to a verified vendor and they change their payment receiving method, you’ll get an email notifying you of the change.
By searching for the vendor when adding a bill or making a payment.
When you add or upload a bill, we’ll show you potential matches from Melio’s national and local suppliers network.
Learn how to schedule a payment directly to a verified network vendor.
By searching for the vendor when adding a contact.
You can also add a network vendor directly from your contacts.
Learn how to add and pay a verified network vendor from your contacts.
How do I see if my vendor is verified?
- Go to Contacts in the left sidebar.
- If your vendor has a purple verification badge, it means they are a verified network vendor.
- Click Business profile under the vendor name to view their business details.