Ready to start paying your business bills with ease? Here are the 4 things Melio will ask from you when you’re setting up your account.
1. Your business and contact details
Include your business name, address, phone number, and owner or point of contact’s name.
2. Your business legal details
Enter your company details that appear on legal documents.
These include a legal business name, legal business address, and tax ID type.
NOTE: You only need to choose one tax ID type.
- EIN - Employer Identification Number
- ITIN- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- SSN- Social Security Number.
3. Your preferred payment method
Choose which way you’d like to pay your vendors:
- Credit card (2.9% fee)
- Debit card (2.9% fee)
- ACH bank transfer (free)
4. Connect your bank account and verify your payment method
If you wish to connect your bank account, you'll need to verify it.
NOTE: Connecting your bank account
Connecting instantly with Plaid takes only a few seconds. Verifying with micro-deposits will take about 1-2 business days.