You applied for installments on Melio and received a notice “Your request is pending”.
What does this mean?
Why is my application pending?
Credit Key needs to verify a few more details to make sure your business is eligible for installments. There could be a number of reasons for that:
- They don't have sufficient or correct information from the application.
- There may be a typo on the application.
- Further documentation is required to validate the business.
- There was an issue with pulling your credit report.
How long does it take to get a decision?
The review process takes up to 48 hours. Credit Key might contact you for additional information in order to approve your application.
When the process is complete, Credit Key will email you with the credit decision.
Is the decision final?
- If the business is approved for installments with Melio, the decision will change only if the business’s finances change (Ffor example, a previous repayment wasn't paid on time).
- If the business is declined, you can reapply for installments again in 6 months.
Will this affect my credit score?
No, the application process includes a soft credit pull that has no effect on your credit score.
Can I continue making payments with Melio?