This article covers:
- How to let your vendor know the payment is on its way.
- How the vendor gets paid.
- How to track the payment.
- How your payment appears in the bank statements.
How to let your vendor know the payment is on its way
We recommend you add a memo for your vendor. It provides us with the vendor’s email address, so we send a notification about the payment. It also helps with reconciliation.
The option to add a memo for your vendor is at the final stage of scheduling a payment, right after selecting the payment due date.
How the vendor gets paid
Your vendor receives an email notification once the payment has begun processing and is on its way. Here’s an example of what that email looks like:
Eligible vendors will have the option to get the payment faster. They can get a fast delivery to their bank account, an instant delivery to their bank account, or an instant delivery to their debit card. If they do choose to get a faster delivery, you will not be charged for it.
How to track the payment
You can track the payments you made to your vendors- read these articles to learn how:
- How do I track an ACH payment
- How do I find the check number of a payment that was sent to a vendor?
How your payment appears in the bank statements