Melio makes it easier to track incoming payments. With the Get Paid timeline, you can stay updated on the status of all your incoming payments, invoices, and payment requests.
Accessing the timeline from your dashboard
1. Sign in to Melio.
2. Go to Get Paid in the left sidebar.
3. Click on an invoice, payment request, or payment from one of the four tabs.
4. The Details page will open on the right.
5. Click the Timeline tab.
The timeline view shows the most recent event at the top and the first event at the bottom.
This way, it’s easy to see the current status of a specific invoice, payment request, and incoming payments.
Here are some of the most common items you will probably come across in your timeline:
- Invoice created in Melio - an invoice was uploaded or created.
- Payment was scheduled - your payment request was seen and accepted by your customer.
- Payment started processing - Your customer paid the invoice and the payment is being processed by Melio.
- Payment was completed - processing ended successfully and the funds have been sent to your bank account.
- Invoice marked as paid - incoming payment was received and you marked the invoice as paid.
Have any questions? Let us know here