This article will cover how to add vendors manually, which helps your payments get to the right place on time.
There are 2 places you can add a vendor.
How to add a vendor when scheduling a bill
1. Sign in to your Melio account.
2. Click Pay in the left sidebar.
3. Click on +New payment or +Add your first bill payment.
4. Select Add a bill manually.
5. Fill in your vendor's name and bill details.
6. Click Save and schedule a payment.
You can also schedule it later by clicking Save and pay later.
That's it! The vendor is now saved to your contacts.
How to add a vendor in Vendors
1. Go to Vendors in the left sidebar.
2. Click +Add vendor.
5. Fill in the vendor’s details, then click Add a vendor.
Tip: Import vendors from a CSV.
You can also import multiple vendors at once by clicking Import vendors.
6. Select the vendor’s delivery method or add it later.
NOTE: Importing a vendor from QuickBooks Online
You can connect your QuickBooks Online account and import the vendor information from any Open Bill item attached to that vendor.