Create a customized payment link from your Company settings to share with your customers and get paid quickly. Here’s how:
1. Go to Settings in the left sidebar.
2. Then click Company settings.
3. On the right, scroll down to Payment page. Then click Create payment link.
4. Customize your company URL.
TIP: This will be the payment link you send to your customers, so make sure it’s easy to recognize. You won’t be able to edit it later.
5. Click Continue to finish setting up your Get Paid account:
- Upload your company logo.
- Connect your bank account instantly or with micro-deposits.
- Select who pays the credit card fee- you or your customers.
That’s it! Your Get Paid account is now set up and you’ll be able to share the link with your customers.
You can always go back to Settings, then Company settings to access the link.
TIP: Besides going into Settings, you can also create your payment link when setting up your payment page directly from Get Paid, by clicking Start getting paid.