Once connected to QuickBooks Online, Melio automatically syncs your data both ways every 5 minutes, so you can ensure your financial data is always up-to-date.
You can view when the last sync was. Here’s how:
From the top of your Melio dashboard
1. At the top of the main dashboard, hover over the sync icon.
2. A tooltip will appear telling you when the last sync was.
3. You can also trigger a manual sync by clicking on the sync icon.
From your settings
1. Go to Settings in the left sidebar, then Accounting Software Sync.
2. On the right under QuickBooks Online is connected, you can see exactly when the last sync was.
3. You can also trigger a manual sync by clicking Sync now in Settings or by clicking the sync icon at the top of your dashboard.