If you connected your payment method in Melio before syncing to QuickBooks Online (QBO), your payment method will not be linked to its correlated funding source in QuickBooks Online.
What does this mean?
This means that any payments you made through Melio will show up in your QuickBooks account with the funding source listed as “MelioChecks” - resulting in duplicate payment entries on your bank statements. Here's how to fix it:
Link your Melio payment method to QuickBooks to avoid duplicate entries:
1. Sign in to your Melio account.
2. Go to Settings in the left sidebar.
3. Scroll down to PAYMENTS AND BILLING and select Payment methods.
4. Find your payment method and click the three gray dots, then Edit sync details.
5. Select the matching payment account in Quickbooks to link it and sync its payment activity.
6. That’s it! Now your payment method is linked to its correlated funding source in QuickBooks Online.
And as always, if you have any questions, we're available via chat, or email here.