If you're using Melio to manage your bill payments and have synced your account to QuickBooks, you can use QuickBooks payment categories to keep your payments organized.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Sign in to your Melio account.
2. Click Pay in the left sidebar.
3. Click +New payment.
4. Select Add a bill manually.
5. In Bill details, you’ll see the QuickBooks category field.
6. Select the category from the dropdown menu.
7. Continue to schedule the bill or save it for later.
That’s it! Once the payment is complete, it will sync to the assigned category in QuickBooks.
And as always, if you have any questions, we're available via chat, or email here.