You can pay multiple vendors at once, no matter where they are. This means you can pay the peach farmer in Florida and the maple syrup supplier in Canada, in one go. Here’s how:
1. Click Pay in the left sidebar.
2. Go to the Bills tab.
3. Check the box next to all the bills you want to pay. They can be for domestic and international vendors.
At the bottom, you can see a summary of the payment including the total amount and number of bills.
4. Click Review and pay.
5. On the Scheduling payments screen, you’ll see the selected bills to pay.
Note: Bills to the same vendor.
You can combine multiple bills for the same vendor into one payment. To do so toggle on Combine payments.
Tips: Get the most out of scheduling payments
- Pay all your bills at once on a set date, or pay each bill on its due date.
- Sort the table by deduction date by clicking on the column title.
- Select a payment method, deduction date and delivery method for each bill separately.
- Ask a vendor to fill out their payment details if you don’t know their delivery method by clicking +Add method.
Notes: Organize the list before making the payment.
- Errors : You can’t schedule the payment if there is missing information. To learn more about batch payment errors, read this article.
IMPORTANT: International payments are only available when paying via bank transfer or Mastercard credit card (2.9% fee). Make sure you select a bank account or Mastercard credit card as the payment method.
- Delete a payment: Click the three dots next to the amount and select Remove payment from the dropdown list.
- Add a memo to the vendor (optional): Click the three dots next to the amount and select Add memo to vendor from the dropdown list.
- To see the bill’s details: Click the three dots and select View bill details from the dropdown list.
6. Once all of your payments are ready to go, you’ll see the total amount to be paid and the total fees on the top right of your screen.
7. Click Schedule payments to continue.
That’s it, your payments will be sent.
Click Notify vendor if you want to let your vendors know the payment is on its way.
Alternatively, click Go to dashboard to go back to the Bills tab and schedule more payments.
Can’t schedule your payment? Check the reason and how to solve it.