You can easily cancel scheduled payments right up to the day they're scheduled to start processing.
Note that if the payment has already been collected, you’ll need to contact our payment operations team to cancel it.
Here's how to cancel a payment:
1. Sign in to your Melio account.
2. Click Pay in the left sidebar.
3. Click the Scheduled tab.
4. Select the payment you'd like to cancel.
5. In the payment details section on the right, click Actions.
6. Select Cancel from the dropdown list.
7. In the warning message, click Yes, cancel this payment to confirm.
That's it - the payment is deleted from your Scheduled tab.
You'll receive an email notification that your payment has been canceled.
After the scheduled payment has been canceled
The bill then returns to your inbox, where you can reschedule, edit, mark it as paid or delete it.
Have any questions or need help canceling a scheduled bill? Let us know here.