If you want faster access to your funds, you can upgrade your payment using Fast ACH. You’ll receive the payment directly to your bank account that day (for a 1% fee), depending on weekends and federal holidays.
NOTE: Eligibility for Fast ACH
Fast ACH is available based on the eligibility of each payment.
Why use this option?
- Fast and reliable - Receive payments to your bank account that day (depending on weekends and federal holidays).
- Cost-effective - Vendors pay a 1% fee.
Convenient - Get your payment faster with just a few clicks.
What do I need to know as a vendor?
- Only the vendor can select this option and pays the 1% fee.
- The original delivery method must be ACH bank transfer.
Follow the steps and initiate the instant payment before the estimated ACH transfer delivery date.
How to get paid faster to your bank account
When a customer pays through Melio, eligible vendors will receive an email to accept their payment with the option to get paid faster. Vendors don’t need to have a Melio account to accept payments. Follow these steps to upgrade your payment to a Fast ACH:
- Locate the email from Melio to accept your payment. The subject line is “Accept payment from [X Vendor] quicker.” The email includes the payment details including the amount, invoice number, and the estimated payment delivery date.
2. Below Get this payment today, click Get paid today.
3. You’ll see further details of when your payment will arrive, stating today or tomorrow. Click Confirm and accept.
NOTE: Instant payment with your debit card
4. You’ll see confirmation that your Fast ACH payment has been sent.
5. That’s it! Your payment should arrive in your bank account on the estimated day given.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Why was the amount deposited less than the payment I expected?
The 1% fee you pay to get your money instantly is taken from the payment total. So, the amount you receive will be less than your original invoice.
You’ll get an email from Melio showing you the amount you received minus the 1% fee, for example: